Are you and the people with whom you work coordinating or collaborating? Are you a group of people, or are you a team?
This quote from Stephen M.R. Covey’s book, The Speed of Trust, reminds us that leaders must invest time and effort into building and nurturing trust.
- Be patient. Trust takes time.
- Get curious. Ask for input.
- Take action. Respond to feedback you receive.
- Model trust. Be an example.
- Invest in your team. Get to know each of them personally.
Join our private Facebook group to get insider tips, stay connected, and network with fellow leaders. And to learn about our upcoming leadership workshops, visit our Transforming Success® Virtual and Dare to Lead™ webpages.